Saturday, October 16, 2010

30 days of me (day 12)

Day 12 - How you found out about blogger and why you made one.

I actually created this blogger in the fall of 2008 just as another sort of journal ramble ramble random type of online thing that was carrying on from my beloved myspace blog lols... u can read my very first post and see what my initial intentions were then lols... i posted a bit about random stuff but i think it was hard for me to part from posting on myspace (i still have no idea why)... and then i abandoned it for a bit until i was perusing online for OTK boots (in the fall of 2009 mind you... i decided to start blogging months later) and how to style them for plus size girls... when i came across Allison (of Curvy Girl Chic blog) and her amazing blog and amazing style! i was just enamored :D with how well plus size women can really dress... i mean i KNEW women outside of straight sizes could dress well but there was just something about Allison being a real woman... a real ASIAN woman at that... that just opened my eyes to a side of fashion that i had never seen before (and exploring and discovering all these other beautiful and fantastic plus size fashion blogs afterwards of course played there part)... so then i thought, hey... i like clothes and stuff... why not share whats going on with me and my opinions on fashion and the like as well! and thats how i started blogging regularly here :) (yes the tone has changed since then too but i still love exploring sides of fashion i normally wouldn't and sharing them with you guys :))

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment