Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 days of me (day 19)

Day 19 - Nicknames you have, why do you have them.

lols i've just been racking up the nicknames lately... but here's some popular ones.

China - i have a lot of hispanic friends so being the token asian this was gonna be a given lols

Suki - from the character in one of the fast and the furious movies, yes... the asian one lols

E - a lot of filipinos pronounce my name "eeza" so my cousin decided to call me E.

Izabelle - Iza/Isabella hybrid lols

Baby Hitler - long story short, i brought up to one group of my friends how i watched something on tv about certain germans who actually live their lives believing that the holocaust never happened... and i made a joke afterwards lols... and BOOM! i'm hitler lols... i've chosen to embrace it since they won't quit.

Head Doppelganger - reserved strictly for my actual head doppelganger lols... when we have a baby it's gonna need stilts to support the giant dome it will have lmao

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment