Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 days of me (day 2)

Day 2 - the meaning behind your blog name.

well to put it simply i suppose its all the things that make up me, the Iza. all things that i knew would be present in my blogging before i even decided i wanted to blog. i love to share things that make up my life including my interest in movies, music, fashion, art, etc. i am also a very emotional person when it comes to what i write down (i can't say i wear my heart on my real life sleeve as much as i do in my blogs and journals) i love to vent about my love life lols... and i can always go for a good laugh. as a matter of fact its one of my favorite things to do...  i wanted this blog to be a real reflection and representation of who i am in my entirety... so i suppose that sums up it all up...

the Life. the Love. the Laughs. the Iza.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment