Sunday, April 25, 2010

ONE HUNDRED...

blog posts! lolz it didn't take me long to get here... but you guys know me... i have a lot of rambling/jibber jabber/random posts lolz... but hey... its still 100 :) i was gonna try and make this all memorable or be full of useful things... but i'm not! my 100th post will be just like me, random & fun & hillarious & dumb lmao which is exactly what this super cool video i found is! (don't be scared! and don't be so perverted!) and i'm sorry its not a vblog but i'm kind of self conscious right now with this cut i have on the corner of my mouth :'( but i PROMISE... vblog soon ;D



<3 Iza!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 100th post girlie!! Wooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I saw that vid! Freakin cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100th post, and LOL!! for that video. cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! congrats on the 100th post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is so cool and hilarious. Happy 100th post, It's gonna take me a while to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank YOU all for reading! i wouldn't have been able to post so much if it weren't for the fact that i knew i had amazing readers! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete