Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank You For...

1.) coupons! thanks to my babe... i am now the coupon queen! lolz i used to think it was penny pinching... but hey... wuts wrong with pinching a few pennies!? ;P

2.) old photos! i can't stop looking at this old photo of my grandparents with my dad and all (most) of his brothers and sisters (my aunts and uncles)!

3.) growing up... the past few weeks i've had to weigh this really heavy decision... and it was just so hard and so scary... but because i've grown into (what i think lolz) is a mature and well rounded adult, i was able to face my fears and just do what was important... and not just what was easiest... its nice to know sometimes that growing up isn't as crappy as they made it out to be when u were younger lolz :P

4.) Bertollin instant dinners... mmm if u haven't tried one... then u need to get on it! this one is my faaave!


5.) horror movies... even when they're crappy lolz (i'll be reviewing two of the Horror Fest IV (2010) movies soon)

6.) soft rock... me and my Bae watched Vh1's 40 Most Softsational Soft Rock Songs lmao... yeah thats the real title... because of my mom i have always had sucha big soft spot for soft rock of the 70s and 80s so this was like the greatest countdown ever for me lolz... here's a favorite:
check out the Sonic Youth Version if u wanna hear something different ;)
and their number 1 was....
major props to you if you got love for soft rock!

7.) next week is my spring break!!! yeaaah-aaaah!!!! lolz nothing too crazy for me :) just some chillaxin time which is always great!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment